Tell it to you Thursday

Today is tell it to you Thursday! Yesterday wrapped up what do you want Wednesday. I only got a few questions this time, but that's ok, this is a new idea I am trying out.

How is a dogs life on the road? -Nicole

Dear Nicole, Thank you for your question! A dog's life on the road has its pros and cons. Since we no longer have a yard to let them off leash in, they have to be walked 4 to 5 times a day. That is their favorite part of the day. They love going on adventures throughout the RV parks, sniffing everything. The sleeping arangments are nice. Each dogs has their own bed in our living room. Both dogs ride in the truck with us on travel days. With our slides in, there would be no room for to ride in the fifth wheel. Not to mention it would be dangerous and illegal. I'm not sure if they understand what were doing, but I do know that their just happy to be with us.

Hi Madison. I am a friend of your grandfather, Steve. When did you leave California and how long have you been on the road? What an amazing experience! Elaine

Hello Elaine, Thank you for your question! We moved into the fifth wheel may of 2017, but did not start traveling until the beginning of October 2017. We look forward to continue to travel, see God's creation, and grow relationships with our friends.

Thank your for the questions! Like I said, I love feedback and would love to answer any questions you may have for me next week! Let me know what you think of what do you want Wednesday in the comments below! I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading your Q & A! I tried leaving a comment on my phone with a question the other day but I got an error so I am off to leave my questions now :).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I did make friends!!

Love Your Enemies

God Teaches Me Through My Dog