Monroe, WA

(Real quick, I have a funny story to tell y'all. This was meant to be posted about a week ago, but I forgot to click publish!! Better late than never though... I hope you enjoy!)

Monroe is a beautiful Washington town. We recently completed a 6 day stay at their local thousand trails. It was beautiful! The RV park and neighboring areas had rushing rivers, tall mountains, and lush vegetation. The park was located in the mountains surrounded by horse properties! I soaked in the sight of beautiful show horses grazing at the side of the road. It was amazing!
It was cold in the morning and night, and rained 80% of the time. (I mean this is Washington after all, that's only to be expected) We were accompanied at the RV park by our friends who full time as well. We loved doing potluck dinners together! Their daughter and I both have a knack for shooting pool. Most Thousand Trails have pool tables, and this one did. We spent a good chunk of time playing 8 ball. One of the days I got to visit a friends farm. I made friends with sheep, chickens and pigs. (The pigs by the way smelled like... pigs!) If given the chance, I would choose to go back to this park when its warmer. I would love to spend more time outside in the quiet nature that this Thousand Trails had to offer. Next we headed to Seattle!

(I have a funny story to tell y'all. This was meant to be posted about a week ago, but I forgot to click publish!! Better late than never though... I hope you enjoy!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Your Enemies

I did make friends!!

Fairbanks, AK