We made it to Canada!!!

We Made it to CANADA!! (notice the speed limit sign in kilometers) 
We crossed into Canada on Tuesday May 29th. The border crossing was interesting. I have never been to Canada before now, and was excited to see how the process worked. It went smoothly. We got asked a few questions and a police dog sniffed the truck and trailer. (Meanwhile Hunter (our dog) freaked out and barked his head off at the police dog) Then they let us through. Later that night we stopped to overnight at Wal-Mart. We needed a few groceries so we went inside. One thing I was not expecting about Canada is that half of everything is in french. I saw these french baby wipes and couldn't help but laugh! 




The next day we continued on to our first destination, Banff National park!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I did make friends!!

Love Your Enemies

God Teaches Me Through My Dog